Use our medical grade boric acid suppositories for 7 days to promote healthy vaginal pH. Soothe discomfort from the inside out. Includes 28 capsules.
* Vagitaminz are produced in an FDA registered factory in strict accordance with cGMP, FDA and HPUS standards. Our products are manufactured to meet the highest safety and quality standards.
- Safe and effective natural support for healthy pH balance
- Alleviates various discomforts such as yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and odor
- Reliable and effective solution for odor control
- Includes premium-grade ingredients and adhere to the highest safety standards, ensuring an unparalleled level of quality, reliability and effectiveness
600 mg medical grade boric acid (natural ingredient), gelatin capsule.
Take one suppository and insert it into the vagina using your finger. If using an applicator, place the suppository on the applicator and use it to insert into the vagina. Use one suppository daily for seven days for an ongoing issue or just one if you want a quick refresher. Recommended for use before bedtime. Avoid sexual intercourse while in use.
Suppositories are not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature.
FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Consult a doctor before use. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. Do not use broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact the doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning. This information does not and should not replace treatment from a medical professional. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease.
A fan of subtlety? Dab (don’t spritz) the scent on a few pulse points. Then spritz the fragrance in front of you. Walk through and step back for some light, all-over coverage.
And remember, don’t rub! Rubbing the scent will cause the top notes to evaporate before they settle on the skin.